The Gateway Center, owned and operated by Mount Helena Community Church (MHCC), will be closing as of January 1, 2017. MHCC will host events for the remainder of 2016, and will honor our finalized contracts for 2017.
Mount Helena Community Church will still occupy the facility and continue to be active in the community. MHCC has been happy to serve the community through the Gateway Center and we would like to thank the people of Helena for their support.
Submit a booking or information request for an event in 2016
The Gateway Center Features:
- Over 11,400 sq. ft. of Banquet and Meeting Space: Facility Diagram
- Auditorium seating up to 600 theater style or 400 at tables
- Meeting Rooms: various sizes, some accommodating up to 50 theater style or 40 classroom style
- Lounge with casual seating areas, or up to 120 at tables
- Commercial kitchen with gas stove, double ovens, walk-in cooler, commercial sinks and dishwasher
- High-speed wireless internet
- Friendly staff offering the best in customer service
- Audio/Visual Technicians available upon request
- A/V equipment: Projectors and sound system in the Auditorium and portable equipment for the Meeting Rooms